Streamline Job Safety Hazard Analysis and Improve Workplace Safety
Resolve health and safety hazards quickly and consistently with FieldKo’s AI-powered job hazard analysis software on Salesforce. Collaborate across teams to reduce incident response times and drive ongoing advancement of workplace safety. Whether you’re promoting environmentally responsible practices, developing employee wellness programs, or strategizing facility improvements, we make it easy to manage the health and safety of your operation.
Explore FieldKo’s mobile-friendly, low-code/no-code platform with built-in incident tracking, safety reporting, data dashboards, and role-based access control features.
Identify Company Incidents and Report Resolutions In a Single System
Deliver consistent job health and safety reports with ease. Provide real-time visibility into health and safety trends across all your operations with advanced incident reporting features.
- Align workplace standards across departments for comprehensive incident management
- Record and process health and safety incidents within Salesforce
- Report employee well-being, safety, and compliance statistics
Build a consistent health and safety workplace culture with job hazard analysis software
Document Incidents and Resolutions With Full Traceability
Identify, track, and resolve job health and safety hazards through resolution. Receive automatic alerts when new incidents occur and progress notifications to update developing situations.
- Preserve regulatory compliance documentation
- Implement best practices for efficient facility operations
- Remain current with evolving environmental regulations
Resolve workplace incidents and manage job hazard analysis documentation
Automate Follow-Up Actions and Activities to Drive Compliance Needs
Streamline incident response and resolution with powerful automation and workflow management features. From developing and executing new safety policies to providing employees with healthy work environments, built-in workflows simplify day-to-day management tasks and increase operational efficiency.
- Coordinate incident resolution measures and resources across departments
- Configure and implement safety initiatives in less time
- Manage material building and equipment infrastructures across multiple locations
Standardize compliance processes and improve workflow efficiency
Access Using Your Mobile Device From Anywhere
Harness the power of data with advanced job safety hazard analytics and reporting features. Analyze incident patterns and identify root causes to unlock and implement scalable preventative strategies.
- Monitor and address environmental incidents
- Address stakeholder expectations in less time
- Spot leading and lagging indicators of job health and safety
Improve your safety program with easy-to-use reports and dashboards
Use Built-In Reports And Dashboards For Analytics
Gain insights into compliance data and performance, track compliance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and make informed business decisions with built-in reports and dashboards for analytics. Demonstrate compliance to regulators or auditors with detailed compliance reports and customizable data visualizations.
- Collect valuable performance insights to improve business operations
- Minimize potential losses from regulatory non-compliance
- Equip managers with data to support effective responses to evolving risk landscapes
Mitigate risk with powerful analytics and reporting tools
Keep Data Safe And In Compliance With Internal Data-Sharing Policies
Manage access to sensitive incident data with role-based access control features. Ensure only authorized users view, edit, and share critical information while maintaining data privacy and security across teams.
- Manage critical project documentation securely
- Decrease human error across operations
- Maintain appropriate controls over compliance reporting
Real-Time ChatGPT AI-Powered Insights And Recommendations
Automate manual tasks and improve incident response times with advanced AI capabilities. From identifying health and safety threats in facilities to updating environmental programs to meet industry regulations, AI-powered job hazard analysis reduces the time and resources needed to solve problems.
- Optimize resource management and distribution
- Conduct environmental assessments to minimize the impact of operations
- Develop and implement environmental strategies in less time
Create a safe and efficient work environment with AI-powered job hazard analysis tools
Trusted, Secure, and Scalable Enterprise Platform That’s Easy To Use Without Developers
Achieve maximum data security and process scalability on Salesforce. Integrate seamlessly with existing products and tools to streamline incident response and management practices.
- Create a single source of truth for health and safety protocols
- Provide easy-to-access training and support for employees within Salesforce
- Develop and document scalable health and safety audit protocols
Amplify operations with FieldKo on Salesforce
What is Job Safety Hazard Analysis (JSHA)?
Job Safety Hazard Analysis (JSHA) is a systematic process used by companies to identify and evaluate potential hazards associated with specific job tasks or processes. The purpose of a JSHA is to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries in the workplace.
Why is JSHA important for companies?
JSHA is important for companies because it helps identify potential hazards before they can cause accidents and injuries in the workplace. By identifying hazards, companies can take steps to eliminate or control them, thereby reducing the risk of injuries and accidents.
How does FieldKo help with JSHA?
The FieldKo app comes with prebuilt JSHA templates that you can use and configure to conduct JSHA inspections.
What are the steps involved in JSHA?
The steps involved in JSHA typically include:
- Identifying the job or process to be analyzed
- Breaking down the job or process into steps
- Identifying potential hazards associated with each step
- Evaluating the likelihood and severity of each hazard
- Developing controls to eliminate or reduce the risk of each hazard
Who is responsible for conducting JSHA?
JSHA is typically conducted by a team of employees and safety professionals, including supervisors, safety coordinators, and safety managers. The team may also include subject matter experts who are familiar with the job or process being analyzed.
How often should JSHA be conducted?
JSHA should be conducted whenever new job tasks or processes are introduced, or when existing job tasks or processes are modified. Additionally, JSHA should be reviewed periodically to ensure that the controls put in place are still effective and to identify any new hazards that may have arisen.
What are some common hazards that may be identified during JSHA?
Common hazards that may be identified during JSHA include:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Chemical exposure
- Electrical hazards
- Moving machinery
- Struck-by or caught-in-between hazards
What are some examples of controls that may be put in place to reduce the risk of hazards identified during JSHA?
Examples of controls that may be put in place to reduce the risk of hazards identified during JSHA include:
- Eliminating the hazard
- Substituting a safer process or material
- Engineering controls, such as guards or barriers
- Administrative controls, such as training or work procedures
- Personal protective equipment, such as gloves or safety glasses.
“What I like most about FieldKo is the sophistication of the solution and the ability to tailor the system to our requirements.”